Monday, October 18, 2010

Such a light touch and yet it is still in my mind

Recently i had a dream, my dreams arent always easy to understand, theyre mixed and have random locations, but it seems normal at the time. In this last dream,in one of the scenes i went through i seemed to be in a dark classroom setting now, and it looked like there was a mutual relationship between me and what was a young handsome teacher with fierce blue eyes, of about 23. All i can remember now is that we made alot of eye contact secretly while none of the other students noticed, so i knew that outside of this environment there was something going on between us, some kind of romance unknown to everyone. He sat on a chair across from me on the small table i was in with one other female which appeared to be a friend i guess. everyone was doing their work but he sat in front of me and was "helping" me with what i had a hard time doing. We kept making eye contact and it was so full of emotion that something stirred inside me and ran down my body and made me blush at the same time, we were sharing these secret little glances and touches and nobody noticed, it was exciting. Our hands were on the table and as he wrote something and i moved my hand to grab something, he would grab it and give to me and linger his hand brushing against mine and stare into my eyes letting me know he enjoyed these interactions between us. His leg was next to mine under the table and i slowly rubbed mine against his in a way that seemed natural to not attract attention.Who knew all these little simple touches and eye contact could stir desire. I wanted to do more than that. I wanted to stare into his eyes and kiss him right then and there, it truly felt like we were going to do that when we touched hands. I felt the room getting hotter and i couldnt wait for class to be over so i could steal a kiss from him before anyone noticed.

Why is it that i only feel these things in dreams? Ive never felt this way in real life and yet in my dreams i feel it so vividly, does that count as me feeling it?

No comments:

Post a Comment