Thursday, February 3, 2011

lately ive been feeling lonely

lately i dont know whats been going on with me, but ive been feeling very lonely. theres my family around me, but i still feel alone. i need to find someone to be with. someone to love and to love me back. I want to kiss someone passionately and show them i care.
Ive been kissing someone i dated in the past lately. no feelings attached, just kissing for the feeling of it. it feels wrong, but it feels good. i love his lips, i could kiss them all day. But i dont love him. Im only attracted to him. But it would be foolish to go out with him again as a couple. its driving me nits that i feel this way. But i feel like if i express it, it will feed his ego and he will feel like a hot shot. i simply want to keep holding him and kissing him, ive had a craving to kiss for a long time and i find him to be the one to be able to kiss the craving off. he can do no strings attached better than anyone i know, plus id rather enjoy a kiss with a friend than with a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment